For A Strong, Safe & Healthy Dublin
Mayor Hernandez champions Dublin’s health, safety, environmental and economic interests as your representative to the Dougherty Valley Regional Fire Authority, Alameda Transportation Commission, East Bay Community Energy, and the Livermore-Amador Valley Transit Authority and Tri-Valley/San Joaquin Valley Regional Rail Authority(Valley Link) boards, where she leads regional efforts to reduce traffic on the 580 and 680 corridors.
She also serves as a top Alameda County aide overseeing health and human services to the Dublin, Livermore and Fremont communities by expanding access to food banks for hundreds of seniors, families, and children in need; providing ongoing COVID variant support services including free testing in Dublin; and ensuring availability and access to childcare, mammograms, domestic violence prevention, and women’s health screenings.
With nearly three decades of previous experience as a small business manager, Mayor Hernandez is a vocal advocate for the needs of small businesses. As a member of Dublin’s Economic Development Committee, the Mayor spearheaded micro-loan programs to support Dublin’s businesses during the height of COVID.
A History of Leadership for Dublin
- Mayor of Dublin, elected in 2020 as first Latina Mayor in the Tri-Valley
- Dublin Unified School District Liaison Committee
- East Bay Community Energy JPA
- East Bay Division/League of CA Cities
- City of Dublin Economic Development Committee
- Federal and Military Communities Committee
- League of CA Cities Voting Delegate
- Livermore-Amador Valley Transit Authority (LAVTA)
- Livermore City Liaison Committee
- Pleasanton City Liaison Committee
- San Ramon City Liaison Committee
- Tri-Valley/San Joaquin Valley Regional Authority (Valley Link)
- Vice Mayor, 2018 & 2019
- Chair, Dublin Human Services Commission
- Member, Congressman Swalwell’s Women’s Advisory Board
- Member, City of Dublin Marketing and Branding Committee
- Member, Dublin Crossing Community Park Master Plan Task Force
- City Liaison, Dublin Little League
- Sponsor, Dublin Partners in Education (DPIE)
- Class of 2018 Parent Representative Board Member, Parent Faculty Student Organization (PFSO), Dublin High School
- Former Assistant Coach, St. Raymond’s Basketball
- Member, Rotary Club of Dublin – Former Community Services Director who organized the Annual Veteran’s Day event to honor those who have served our country and the All Star program recognizing our city staff, police, firefighters, and school leaders.